02/01/2014

#13 - Doom Legion Brother Harun



Happy New Year!

Amongst school work, traveling to the UK (and stocking up with hobby supplies) and the winter/end-of-year festivities, I haven't had much time for painting and so wasn't expecting to have anything to show in this post. However, I have launched myself into a new project and have finished the first model, Brother Harun of the Doom Legion, 5th Company, 6th Squad.




As you can see, he is not attached to his base. That's because I'm actually going to make and paint a proper base (crazy, I know). Here's what it currently looks like...


Doesn't look too appetising right now, but it's a start. Currently, I'm going for a desert-themed base so we'll see how that turns out.

I've also started on Brother Harun's squad mate, Brother Jahangir.






As you can see, he's still very WIP, but I should be able to get him finished by tomorrow evening if all goes well, so expect an update then!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment